Egg albumin powder without added sugar, indicated for the preparation of meringues.
DOSE FOR USE (meringues)
1) Dissolve the 100 g of CLARAKEL albumin in the blender with the litre of water and stir with the blades of the whisk.
2) Set at high speed and whisk the product to obtain a Consistent Mousse.
3) Meanwhile, use the 3 kg of maltitol and 1 litre of water to prepare a syrup in the firm ball stage (120/121 ºC).
4) When the mousse is sufficiently consistent, set the blender at low speed and add the syrup prepared in point 3.
5) Continue the process until the meringue cools down a little, remove the whisk, spread on a tray or on the table and leave the mix to cool. It will become firmer and easier to work.
Order Specification Sheet.
The closed container does not require special storage or preservation conditions. Once opened, we recommend closing the container after use and keeping away from damp. Store in a cool dry place.
Best before: 24 months.
PRESENTATION (Net Weight)
1 kg plastic tubs.
Packed in boxes of 12 tubs.
Once prepared, the meringue endures 1 week in the fridge.
Powdered products for making the meringues used as ingredients in confectionery items made for diabetics.
You’ll be working with a product that complies with all the hygienic and quality requirements.
The manufacturing process undergoes a permanent control and is carried out under hygiene conditions that guarantee that the product has ideal properties (texture, colour, aroma and flavour).